If a casino accepts a wager from a valid player, and that player wins, then the casino pays that player. No ifs or buts. End of story. That’s exactly how most online casinos operate. However, there are casino clip joints who use T&C’s to essential ‘steal’ a players winnings. Casino of Dreams is one such venue – Casino of Dreams is using dodgy player terms and conditions.
The following T&C’s are what DOCH considers rogue casino behaviour. As such, with immediate affect, Casino of Dreams are now blacklisted, due to these highly unethical player terms and conditions. Furthermore, given the seriousness of this matter, DOCH is placing a blanket blacklisting on all Broadway Gaming Limited online venues. Frankly if one casino has dodgy T&C’s, they probably all will.
Casino of Dreams Unethical Terms and Conditions
- 1.1.10 “Dormant Account” means any customer account which for a period of 90 days or more has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) had a wager/bet placed from it; or (d) had a wager/bet settled from it.
What Casino of Dreams is stating, even if a player has funds in their account, but has not used their casino account for a period of 90 days or more, the casino reserves the right to close the player account, and keep the player’s money.
- 5.8 By providing Your postal address, You agree to accept postal correspondence from Casino of Dreams at such address, from time to time, and acknowledge that such correspondence may carry conspicuous branding identifying the same with Casino of Dreams.
Unlike email and sms notices, there is no option to unsubscribe from receiving the Casino of Dreams branded snail mail marketing. Too bad if a player wants to keep their recreational gambling a secret. No one should be forced to receive online casino marketing.
- 8.2.2 For deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers the wagering requirements detailed above are applied to both the bonus(es) received and the deposit made.
If a player deposits with anything other than a webwallet, the wagering requirement of a bonus will be 40x. However if a player deposits via a webwallet, then both the deposit and bonus MUST BE WAGERED 40x. Meaning, your hammered with 80x bonus wagering.
- 8.2.3 All deposits made must be wagered at least once in allowed games prior to any withdrawals being allowed. Deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers must be wagered at least 10 times prior to any withdrawals being allowed.
Here we go again, any player who deposits via a webwallet (even if they don’t accept a bonus) are forced to wager their deposit 10x, before they can withdrawal any winnings. This Casino of Dreams player T&C is absurd, just lik clause 8.2.2, it screams casino clip joint!
- 8.2.6 If You have not met Your wagering requirements and Your bonus has expired, You will not be able to withdraw any winnings until You have met the wagering requirement of the expired bonus(es).
You deposit $100 (via a credit card) and receive $100 bonus. If you bust-out (don’t meet the 40x bonus wagering), the remaining wagering will be carried forward to ALL future deposits, until such time as you have cleared the intital 40x bonus wagering requirement.
- 8.7 Withdrawals per account are FREE but limited to 1 transaction every 7 days. However, on some rare occasions there may be charges for some withdrawal methods
Casino of Dreams have no limit on deposits, BUT impose a limit of 1 withdrawal per week.
- 8.8.1 Withdrawals of £500 or greater may be subject to a longer processing period.
A withdrawal clause on a lowly sum of £500, clearly Casino of Dreams aren’t finacially equiped to be operating an online casino, and should be avoided. Another player “clip joint” T&C.
- 8.11 Casino of Dreams reserves the right to request details from any winning players for promotional purposes. Casino of Dreams Management reserves the right to withhold payment of ANY winnings until the player provides Us with a testimonial related to their winnings & a photo for the website.
Meaning, if a player wins a sum which is deemed ‘news worthy‘ by Casino of Dreams, and or the Management of Casino of Dreams, the player will provide both a testimonial statement PLUS a photo of themselves so Casino of Dreams can using this personal information in their promotional marketing campaign(s).
Lets reiterating my opening sentence:
If a casino accepts a wager from a valid player, and that player wins, then the casino pays that player. No ifs or buts. End of story.
Casino of Dreams is happy to accept a player’s deposit(s). Accept the player’s wager. But if that player happens to win, and that win is condisered “news worthy”, Casino of Dreams will hold the player’s winnings to ransom, until the player supplies a testimonal and a person photo.
I don’t know who wrote these casino T&C’s, or worse, which manager approved them. However, these are some of dodgyist player terms and conditions I’ve read in a very long time. The only casinos that comes close to these horrid terms, are all known blacklisted rogue casinos. Hence, if your a casino player or a gaming affiliate reading this DOCH blog, I would strongly suggest that you avoid the following online gaming venues.
Broadway Gaming Ltd – licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (License Number: 000-039075-R-319385-002) for customers in the United Kingdom, and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (License Numbers: MGA/CL1/638/2010 and MGA/CL3/638/2010) for all other customers. Company registered address: 8, Villa Seminia, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’ Xbiex.
- Casino of Dreams – casinoofdreams.com
- Butlers Bingo – butlersbingo.com/
- Glossy Bingo – glossybingo.com
- Rehab Bingo – rehabbingo.com/
- Dotty Bingo – dottybingo.com
- Bingo Diamond – bingodiamond.com
- Lucky247 Casino – lucky247.com
- Broadway Gaming Ltd – broadwaygaming.com